Three-nanometer process, which is by far the most advanced process. Samsung is really trying to beat TSMC in this game, but it seems that things don’t go that way. What is its weak point? Or what is the main reason why Samsung is not so competitive in this race for the best production of three-nanometer GAA? How is TSMC and Intel doing?
ijiweiTalk Ep195: 3nm GAA field: Who is the leader of the BIG THREE?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 215: How do US suppliers face the impact of export controls?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 214: Fake OEM or True Win-Win? Mobile phone camera cross-border cooperation
- ijiweiTalk Ep 213: The new export controls are just "New Wine in an Old Bottle"
- ijiweiTalk Ep 212: Who is the industry leader in the chiplet field?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 211: Do Lobbying Organizations Lost Their Influence on China-US Trade?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 200: How does the semiconductor supply chain face the inversion of supply and demand?